Camrose Circle

Camrose Circle

Friday, April 25, 2014

Video, Chat, blog or journal

I'm doing some stuff right now. It's all good. I'm working and moving forward. Well, I'm moving inward which apparently propels you forward. Who knew? I'm doing this for myself so that I can be better for others around me. I want to be here and be worthwhile, so I am. I'm meditating, being with myself, making videos ( I'm not sure about those yet) journaling and doing brain heart and soul exercises and I'm here blogging. Blogging has taken a hit due to the fact I'm doing all of this other stuff. I feel like I'm just repeating myself if I use all of my tools. When I write I want to write something authentic. When I speak into the camera I want it to be fresh and alive not rehearsed and patterned. I'm holding some stuff about all of this. I don't feel like I'm doing enough. I'm not documenting my transformation enough. I'm not sharing enough to make others feel interested or inspired. Counterintuitive, right?

I'm working through this by visiting my blog and writing about this. I'm going to sit here and give myself permission to think about this crap I'm holding onto and try to let it go, by writing on here and expressing how I feel. I think this will unblock the feeling of being overwhelmed when it comes to the many avenues I'm using to share feel and be. I don't speak all that great into the camera. I definitely have more things to say when I write. I'm again reminded that this space is important to me. If I continue to visit here and be myself I think the ideas and the voice I'm trying to create will become clear. I'm going to stop giving myself so many rules about how to express myself. I'm really only talking to myself so what do I care if it's about this subject and then in ten minutes it's about my puppy and how God sent her to me to keep my alive and alert and awake every day. I'll write about that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment