Camrose Circle

Camrose Circle

Monday, March 3, 2014

Okay so lets try blogging again..

I'm revisiting this long forgotten blog site I started about 5 years ago. I've always felt I've had so much to say and then when I start it just goes away.  Wow what a beautiful thing to find out here floating in web land. I'm reading these few posts as a completely different human. I feel so much love and compassion for that person 5 years ago, gosh even just for who I was last night.

I'm a little awakened I have to say. Sleeping away 20 plus years of your life is actually quite exhausting.

 I was alone a lot as a child and sometimes my play dates existed while I lay in my bed, day dreaming of boys and adventures, I would actually have physical manifestations in my body of joy and happiness. Sometimes I could make the dreams into reality if I obsessed over and believed in it so wholeheartedly. This isn't exactly how I'd choose to relive my childhood but certain aspects of this little ritual have been missing.

What if I put all of my energy and beliefs into an idea while I was awake? Oh my God! Just saying this in my head right now lights this fire inside of my gut. What if I manifest these feelings of joy and happiness within my body and go out into the world with my eyes and my heart open? In my awakened state I'm starting to figure out that as kids we dream and hope and everything is magic and as adults, this truth in life, fades away.

 Magic is real people. I'm starting to convince myself of this everyday. The love and hope I feel means something. It's not lost in the void. It reverberates through this universe connecting us all and most importantly connecting myself. I'm awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment